Staying healthy is a shared responsibility.
We ask you to take note of the following for our indoor classes:
- Doors open 15 minutes before class and close 2 minutes before class begins.
- Please show up for class about 10 minutes early, so we can gently prepare for a Collective Exhale ♥
- Stay at home if you're not feeling well (feverish, running nose, cough, etc.) or have been around someone who isn't feeling well.
Need to cancel? Please do so 8 hours prior to class so that someone else can take your spot.
Change your clothes at home, before and after class.
We ask you to wash your hands with soap and use the paper towels to dry your hands, or use disinfectant upon entering the studio.
Follow the teacher's guidelines on how to enter the studio space and where to place your mat.
The toilet can be used if needed, and will be cleaned after each class.
Please bring your own water bottle, we won't be able to serve tea or water at this time.
Respect your fellow yogi's by keeping 1.5 meters distance at all times, and make yourself as comfortable as you can be on your own mat:
- Please bring your own yoga mat, if you have one. If you're not able to bring a mat, please bring a large beach towel or blanket to cover one of our mats with. Our teachers will clean the mats after the class.
- Bring 1-2 cleanly washed pillow cases (to cover a bolster and meditation cushion with) and a blanket or large beach towel to use during class.
- If there are other props you feel to be beneficial for your practice, such as your own eye pillow, blocks or straps/belt - bring these along as well.
- Your body temperature may drop during these yoga classes, as you enter into a relaxation state. You can bring a pair of warm socks and a sweater/hoody to cozy up in during Yoga Nidra/Final relaxation.
We can't wait to welcome you back in the studio!